Monday 10 December 2012

My International Fashion experience in Asia

Its amazing the way God works out his plans. We on one end we trusting God for something and on the other end he has a mind blowing plan for you. After this Asia opportunity, i have decided to let God be in control and plan my life and im just ready to do what he wants or to go where he wants coz he is an amazing God. If you trust in Jesus Christ, life will never be shattered. You may hit speed humps but you guaranteed to bounce back and excel. Lets continue to seek the Lord and represent him in our areas of influence and all. The word of God is beyond any situation. Keep that in mind.#ChurchSwag


I am not going to say much about my trip and fashion experience in Asia but im going to let the pics below show you how much fun i had and the creative skills  and fashion knowledge i accumulated during my month in Asia. To be honest the experience is beyond words can explain, it was priceless, invaluable but all i can say is God is amazing.



Above is my styling work with International models; Tia Magno and Alexander.


























 


 My awesome fashion experience and free vacation. One thing 4sho im a better fashion stylist now. I can take on any job in the world even to dress Michelle Obama, Rihana, Kate Middleton, im ready for all that. There is nothing impossible in this world.



Style is a personal thing. Its what defines you.#ChurchSwag

2 comments:

  1. You are one person who knows how to follow dreams. Keep believing as you go forward with your venture!! ~wm~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much WM. I just believe God doesnt give us dreams and gifts for nothing so just the understanding of that makes me wanna do more and accomplish my fantasy life as people call it. bless you

      Delete

STYLE IS EMPOWERING. Its what defines you and enhances your career, lifestyle and goals for success.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style