Monday 4 March 2013

BACK TO BASICS - Getting Foundations right.

Success is not so measured by the position that one has reached in life but by the obstacles which he has overcome. Keep up the good work everyone...love your job, craft or studies. Dn't let anyone or anything stop you from chasing your dreams.#ChurchSwag
  Luv,peace n happiness



This past week has been amazing in my career journey to be a fashion mogul. On Thursday the 28th of Feb, I managed to officially launch my Styling brand in Braamfontein. It was planned short notice but I managed to get everything in place in time for the launch. I invited fashion lovers, business people and media and it was really electricifying with God's presence. I really felt how much Im blessed. Anyway, I will not speak about the launch now but at a later stage when the photos are out. On Saturday of that same week I launched my brand, I was asked to be a guest speaker at women's meeting, YUMMY MUMMY forum in Sandton and I tell you I had great fun interacting with women as I spoke on fashion.



So i have just decided to share abit of what I spoke about at the YUMMY MUMMY forum. My topic was called, 'BACK TO BASIC' - I just wanted to touch on the important things that women forget to look at when they try to dress stylishly. One has to make sure that the foundation is right then if the foundation is not right then the look won't be right.





Never wear a too tight or too loose bra and if your gals are sloppy, wear the right bra with a uplift. Your gals should be held proper and comfortably for a good silhouette look. This shows even when you have a pullover on.


Lastly, your gals should never be peeping above the bra or sideways - they must be cupped inside safely and comfortably. And never try colour blocking with lingerie hey- foundation should be kept to basics.

 STYLE IS EMPOWERING



Style is a personal thing. Its what defines you.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLE IS EMPOWERING. Its what defines you and enhances your career, lifestyle and goals for success.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style