Thursday 30 August 2012

Why do you need a stylist?

You know that it takes 5 secs to form a 1st impression of someone you meeting for the first time?Do you understand how your IMAGE can either make you or break you.This is the reason why I saw the importance to specialize in Styling and Corporate Image.Most men & women are guilty of simple mistakes when it comes to their fashion choices and with my expertise, I show my clients how to make the right fashion choices by finding the right style for them through interpreting their fashion choices which are determined by fashion history, fashion icons, body shape, size, utility and budget.
My aim is to add value, save you money by showing you what works for you and save you time so you can focus on business while I take care of your wardrobe needs without you ever leaving your house.
My goal is to advice my clients with ideas to AFFIRM / REINFORCE / ENHANCE your image and never to TRANSFORM them.
My clients includes CEO's, Entrepreneurs, Top executives and any man who'd rather spend time in on business then worry about what to wear to work or to a black tie event.#Velly Image & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLE IS EMPOWERING. Its what defines you and enhances your career, lifestyle and goals for success.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style