Wednesday 13 February 2013

VALENTINES SPECIAL 10% OFF

Champions dont become champions in the ring ,they are merely recognized there. I have been motivated to keep strong during this season of fire n trial am going through. Its neva an easy one but im sailing through and victory is mine.I was born a victor and my character is built in battle,never broken but strengthened. Ama keep on going n going forward til I see my future bright. I have stopped wishing and fantasizing, now im doing#ChurchSwag
Luv,peace n happiness




VALENTINES SPECIAL: 10% off all my personal styling services for every woman + 10% off for referals- If you refer a friend I will give you 10% off so you could probably do off with 20%. How is that? Let me help you take intimacy to another level. Hurry before bookings are full. Offer lasts till Sunday.#Vellyvokal#Valentines



Style is a personal thing. Its what defines you.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLE IS EMPOWERING. Its what defines you and enhances your career, lifestyle and goals for success.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style