Wednesday 13 February 2013

VELLY IMAGE& STYLE LAUNCH


I am chilled in the backseat and God is driving. #ChurchSwag
Luv,peace n happinesss


After my Asia experience I realised that im not handling fashion as a business but as an art. When you run an art as business there is a level of professionalism thats put it and there is an vision to be followed and achieved. I decided to relaunch myself and start treating my brand as a business brand. This means; my loyalty to my client increases, I protect my brand reputation, I work harder and I manage my brand like a big business. So im launching my Styling brand on the 28th of Feb and the new me takes over the fashion world and gives my clients the best quality and creative services.


My international experience opened my eyes and mind, and also educated me alot on fashion and creativity. I want to share my experience with my clients and give them the results they want. I see myself dressing the Mchelle Obama , Rihanna and all the 1st ladies in Africa very soon and I will soon style a Vogue cover. Working in Asia with other fashion experts really gave me the edge that African fashion is missing and I want to fill that gap and help the magazines here compet with Vogue and I want to dress individuals that they will be recognised locally and internationally. Im ready to change the game.
My services include; Grooming, Style consulting, Corporate wear, Wardrobe revamp, Personal shopping, Personal branding and editorials. for my services email; ngugy.velly@gmail.com.


Style is a personal thing. Its what defines you.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLE IS EMPOWERING. Its what defines you and enhances your career, lifestyle and goals for success.#Vellyvokal #Velly Image & Style